Mechanical Civil Engineer, University of Chile, 1998
Miguel Cintolesi joined the Firm in 2003.
His professional practice is focused on consulting the Firm’s clients in matters of Industrial Property, especially in all aspects of invention patents, national and international, search reports, technology evaluation, state of the art, preparation and composition of patent applications, in fields of electricity, electronics and mechanics. He also provides all technical support to the Firm’s judicial team in the litigation cases for patent materials.
– “Examination in the fields of physic, electricity and mechanics”, European Patent Office (EPO), Munich, Germany (2001).
– Industrial Property, World Organization for Intellectual Property (WIPO), (2001).
– Course in 3D Design with “Pro-Engineer,” Microgeo S.A., (2000).
– Applied Industrial Robotics in the Control of Mechanism Movement, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, (1999).
Additional labor experience:
– 3C Ingenieros Ltda. Associate Engineer. (August, 2002 to current).
– “Examiner in the Area of Mechanics” of the Patent Office of the Department of Industrial Property of Chile (currently INAPI) (2000-2002).
– “Technical Assistant” in the Department of Development for the Company “Tecnología Hidráulica THC S.A.”, (1999-2000).
Languages: Spanish, English, Italian.